OVH announces the availability of its HG and Rise servers in all of its European datacentres
OVH’s various bare-metal offerings are designed to meet the unique needs of every professional while retaining such fundamental values as availability, flexibility and latest-generation components. The Rise range of products combines the simplicity and performance wanted by tech-savvy customers and small businesses. HG servers, are particularly relevant for highly intensive computing, big data and hyperconverged infrastructures, and are now available in all of OVH’s European datacentres, including most recently Germany, Poland and the UK.
Through the OVH.co.uk website, every professional can find the solution most suited to their expectations and to the criticality of their infrastructure. Whether its starting in the cloud, supporting the growth of your business or meeting your critical business requirements, OVH offers a wide spectrum of configurations that take advantage of the latest technological innovations. Customers therefore get optimised–and even customised–solutions for their specific individual needs.
“We wish all our customers can now find the cloud services they need, fully meeting their specified requirements with close proximity to their own clients, to best reduce any latency.Through these offerings, OVH upholds its vision to stand for a cloud that is smart–Simple, Multi-local, Accessible, Reversible, and Transparent,”said Michel Paulin, CEO of OVH.
In addition to Advance servers, the new HG and Rise servers round up OVH’s bare-metal portfolio. Both are now available in all of OVH’s European datacentres (including France, Germany, Poland, and the UK). OVH’s customers worldwide will have the ability to host their servers closer to their end-users in these respective countries.
HG - for a high-performance and secure system
Already accessible in French datacentres; will be available to datacentres in Germany, Poland and the UK within a few days
The HG product range was designed to meet the needs of scientific research, business-critical applications, distributed computing and ultra-fast transactions in large private or public sector organisations:
- The HG product range is fully customisable and scalable to match the highest resiliency and security requirements. Preconfigurations for various use cases are available in order to make selection easier.
- These servers can accommodate dual processors and handle intensive workloads with high performance and resilience, such as big data, artificial intelligence, deep learning and in-memory databases.
OVH HG servers chosen by YetiForce
YetiForce wanted to design a hyperscale cloud infrastructure to host business-critical applications, in order to offer a hosted version of its YetiForce CRM software. After looking to such conventional solutions as shared hosting, YetiForce eventually decided to build its own private cloud so it benefits from a powerful processor and fast-access storage – all required to run its 800 database tables - as well as optimum security for client data handled by its application.
Though many private cloud solutions are available on the market, YetiForce chose to create its own custom solution, using OVH HG servers. “As we were looking for the perfect-fit solution, we evaluated offerings from AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google… and selected OVH because OVH provided the best price-performance ratio. Moreover, leveraging high-end components ensures that we get the best quality”, explained Błażej Pabiszczak, CEO of YetiForce.
To read the full YetiForce story, please visit: YetiForce - A hyperscale cloud infrastructure for hosting business-critical applications
Rise - start with one server
Rise servers available on Friday 26 April 2019
Servers in the Rise product range will delight tech-savvy customers looking for a web hosting, gaming or streaming solution:
- In addition to maximum availability and security, the Rise product range offers the best value for money and is available in several regions around the world to reduce latency.
- The Rise-1, Rise-2 and Rise-3 models are versatile servers designed for common use cases whilst providing thebest price-performance ratio. All three server models are ideally suited to website and business application hosting requirements.
- The Rise-4 and Rise-5 models are perfect for virtualisation, VDI and all kinds of multicore processing needs. They can also host multiple virtual machines replacing two or three small servers.
All OVH’s dedicated servers are operated to the most stringent security standards, compliant to ISO/IEC 270011 In addition, anti-DDoS protection is included to block any kind of DDoS attack, 24x7, without any restrictions in size or duration, along with access to the leading European cloud provider’s own global fibre optic network (with a capacity of 17 Tbps). Users’ data is accessible and protected in the datacentre chosen by the customer.