OVH’s new bare-metal product ranges combine simplicity, high performance and versatility
OVH is dividing its bare-metal portfolio into four product ranges to keep up with customer demand for added simplicity, while retaining its fundamental values such as availability, flexibility and latest-generation components:
- The Rise product range combines simplicity and high performance to suit the needs of very small businesses
- The Advance range is designed for small and medium businesses, enabling fast application deployment
- The Infrastructure range targets businesses and organisations with critical computing, storage and network capacity requirements
- The HG range is particularly relevant for highly intensive computing, big data and hyperconverged infrastructures
Whether its to adopt the cloud, support the growth of your business or meet your critical business requirements, OVH’s four new bare-metal product ranges offer a wide spectrum of configurations that take advantage of the latest technological innovations. Customers therefore get optimised–and customised–solutions for their individual specific needs.
“In a market where cloud offerings are becoming increasingly numerous and complex, instead we have chosen simplification, without ever compromising on what makes OVH’s solutions different and attractive, such as competitive price-performance ratio, product range depth and fast delivery,” said Xavier Perret, Executive Vice President, Chief Digital and Marketing Officer at OVH. “Through this new portfolio, OVH upholds its vision to stand for a cloud that is smart: Simple, Multi-local, Accessible, Reversible, and Transparent.”
OVH - Best-in-class bare metal made available in just 120 seconds
Through the OVH.com website, every professional can find the bare-metal solution most suited to their expectations and to the criticality of their infrastructure. Thanks to end-to-end control of its production line and to its automated processes, OVH not only enables its customers to select one or more dedicated servers with a single click but also, most importantly, to have them available in just 120 seconds. This is a significant benefit in an environment where fast delivery is key to business competitiveness.
Computing and/or storage capacity can easily be added, if needed, so as to handle an increased amount of data; using the vRack1, interconnecting your dedicated servers in a single private network is quite straightforward, just like associating them with other OVH Private Cloud or Public Cloud services to punctually handle a heavier workload.
Like all OVH’s dedicated servers, the new dedicated server ranges are operated to the most stringent security standards, compliant to ISO/IEC 270012. In addition, anti-DDoS protection is included to block any kind of DDoS attack, 24x7, without any restrictions in size or duration. Users’ data is accessible and protected in the data centre chosen by the customer.
Rise - Start with a first server
Available within a few months
- Servers in the Rise product range will delight tech-savvy customers looking for a web hosting, gaming or streaming solution.
- In addition to maximum availability and security, the Rise product range offers the best value for money and is available in several regions around the world to reduce latency.
Advance - Deploy applications fast
- The Advance product range suits the needs of small and medium businesses wishing to invest in high-performance and versatile servers. It is particularly suitable for website hosting, complex business applications (e.g. ERP systems), customer relation management (CRM), and database virtualisation and management.
- The Advance product range consists of seven servers divided into two types of configurations depending on the available computing power and storage capacity.
- Customers can choose the disk configuration included in their server: either high-capacity storage (HDD) or high-speed storage (NVMe SSD) – for the same price.
Infrastructure - Build your infrastructure easily
Available within a few months
- The Infrastructure product range is designed for businesses of all sizes, as well as universities and government agencies that require scalability. Computing, storage and network capacities are suited to server cluster architectures.
- This product range is particularly suitable for managing big databases, containerisation, and multi-tiered applications.
HG - Secure business-critical applications
To be updated within a few months
- The HG product range was designed to meet the needs of scientific research, business-critical applications, and distributed computing and ultra-fast transactions in large private or public sector organisations.
- The HG product range is fully customisable and scalable to match the highest resiliency and security requirements. Pre-configurations for various use cases are available in order to make selection easier.
- These servers can accommodate dual processors and handle intensive workloads, such as high-performance computing (HPC), big data, artificial intelligence, deep learning and in-memory databases.