OVH upgrades Partner Program with international expansion
Aimed at resellers and service providers, the Partner Program supports end-customers in their migration to OVH solutions, in fields including integration, facility management and consulting. The program enables partners to bring their own value add to cloud infrastructure solutions designed and marketed by OVH.
OVH is modelling the Partner Program on two tiers, each corresponding to different collaboration objectives to capitalise on OVH solutions:
Partner organisations wishing to sell or recommend OVH solutions to their customers are provided with many tools to develop their own service layer based on OVH infrastructure, including:
- Non-exclusive partnership agreement
- Onboarding journey dedicated to training on OVH solutions
- Visibility in the OVH Partner Directory, allowing end customers to search for OVH partners by geography and expertise area (available soon)
- OVH Partners Newsletter, providing privileged information about company news and partners benefits
- Video training courses through OVH webinars
- Access to the whole sales and technical literature for OVH solutions
Advanced Partner organisations looking to reinforce their collaboration with OVH benefit from additional technical and sales support:
- Periodical OVHcloud Partner Academy training program around the sale, administration, technological knowledge and support of OVH solutions
- Access to dedicated and customised support for Advanced partners, including individual annual target and performance monitoring and review
- Dedicated account manager
- Increased visibility in the OVH Partner Directory (available soon)
- Participation in partners’ roundtables meant for sharing roadmaps and feedback
“As a pure player of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), OVH is proud to grow with a rich ecosystem of partners, empowered with all the skills required to deploy and maintain our services for their end customers,” said Sylvain Rouri, Chief Sales Officer at OVH. “With 20 years’ experience, the OVH group is launching this initiative in an effort to make its solutions further accessible to organisations of all sizes worldwide. An asset of our program is that it requires no exclusivity agreement. Full freedom is therefore ensured for our partners who wish to develop multi-cloud projects for their customers.”
Increased proximity and support
Applications to the OVHcloud Partner Program are now open at the one-stop shop https://partner.ovhcloud.com/en-gb/
Each partner organisation will be registered in the OVH Partner Directory, which will be available by the end of 2019. The OVH Partner Directory will help organisations and users to search providers based on their expertise and geographical coverage, which can deliver an appropriate service powered by OVH technology while at the same time ensuring data reversibility and interoperability.
Our ambition: grow together
As a core development of its partner program, OVH intends to add multiple touchpoints with its expert teams in order to further reinforce partners’ training and monitoring at a technical and commercial level, as well as for customer support management.
“Our aim is to provide our partners with all the tools required to develop offerings that match their customers’ needs but also to increase efficiency to deal with technical issues and ensure the best customer satisfaction. We put together all the ingredients that allow OVH and our partners to further grow together,” said Hiren Parekh, Senior Director, Cloud Services at OVH.
The OVH group is happy to have such organisations as Capgemini, Deloitte and Chalvington Group among the first participants of its new Partner Program in the United Kingdom. Applications are already open on the dedicated partners platform.