OVHcloud Partner Program strengthens and expands internationally to Canada
OVH is happy to announce that today its OVHcloud Partner Program is now active in Canada. This partner program is aimed at organizations that support end customers in their migrations to OVH solutions, both as resellers and service providers in fields such as integration, facility management and consulting.
Globally, OVH has been offering two partnership tiers, each corresponding to different collaboration objectives to capitalize on OVH solutions.
The first tier is for Partner organizations wishing to sell or recommend OVH solutions to customers. Partners are provided with many tools to develop their own service layer based on OVH infrastructure, including:
- Non-exclusive partnership agreements
- Onboarding journeys dedicated to training on OVH solutions
- Visibility in the OVH Partner Directory, allowing end customers to search for OVH partners by geography and expertise area (available soon)
- Access to the OVH Partners Newsletter, providing privileged information about company news and partners benefits
- Video training courses through OVH webinars
- Access to the whole sales and technical literature for OVH solutions
The second tier is for Advanced Partner organizations that are looking to reinforce collaboration with OVH. Advanced partners are provided with:
- Periodical OVHcloud Partner Academy training programs around the sale, administration, and support of OVH solutions
- Access to dedicated support for Advanced partners, including individual annual target and performance monitoring and reviews
- A dedicated account manager
- Increased visibility in the OVH Partner Directory (available soon)
- Participation in partner roundtables, which share roadmaps and other feedback
“As a pure player of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), OVH is proud to grow with a rich ecosystem of partners who are empowered with all the skills required to deploy and maintain our services for their end customers,” said Sylvain Rouri, Chief Sales Officer at OVH. “With 20 years’ experience, the OVH group is launching this initiative to make its solutions further accessible to organizations of all sizes worldwide. One benefit of our program is that it requires no exclusivity agreement. Full freedom is therefore ensured for our partners who wish to develop multicloud projects for their customers.”
As a core development of its partner program, OVH intends to add multiple touchpoints with its expert teams to further reinforce partner training and monitoring at a technical and commercial level, as well as for customer support management.
“Our aim is to provide our partners with all the tools required to develop offerings that match customer needs, but also to increase efficiency to deal with technical issues and ensure customer satisfaction. We put together all the ingredients that allow OVH and our partners to further grow together,” said Benoit Amet, OVHcloud Partner Program Director.
The OVH group is happy to have such organizations as Capgemini and Deloitte among the first participants of its new partner program. Applications are already open on https://partner.ovhcloud.com/en-ca/en-ca/.
Each partner organization will be registered in the OVH Partner Directory, which will be available by the end of 2019. The OVH Partner Directory will help organizations and users search providers based on their expertise and geographical coverage, which can deliver an appropriate service powered by OVH technology.